The NHS-R Community is supported and guided by a Technical Advisory Group (TAG) which meets regularly.
Typical agenda items for the TAG include
- Consideration of candidate solutions for NHS-R
- Reviewing applications for the NHS-R Academy titles
- Supporting the education and training programme including the annual conference
- Providing website content
- Supporting the community via Hexitime
Members of the TAG contribute their expertise on a voluntary basis.
The members of the group (in alphabetical order) are
- Chris Beeley – <hyperlink to their .RPofile>
- Gary Hutson- <hyperlink to their .RPofile>
- etc- <hyperlink to their .RPofile>
TAG Terms of Reference Link
If you are interested in joining or supporting the TAG please get in touch with us via email email@example.com
Last updated: June 2021